STAR Assessment app for iPad

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ormskirk_School 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ormskirk_School
    Participant

Morning all,
    Last academic year we used STAR and AR apps on iPads for the majority of our YR7s with a great deal of success, this term however I have tried to download the app for a YR8 and cannot find it on the App Store. The AR app is still available but not the STAR app, I have tried all the different search terms I can think of to no avail, any ideas anyone?

Thanks
    Tony

Chris Job

Hi Tony,

The option of using Renaissance’s STAR iOS App on iPads will no longer be supported. Soon, we are planning to upgrade STAR to a new interface, in order to deliver more powerful data to our customers. Due to this upgrade, the STAR iOS App will be retired. You can continue using iPads for STAR assessments through use of a supported web browser.

You can save your ukhosted web address to the Home Screen of an iPad by clicking on Safari > Type in your ukhosted web address > Click on the Save/Share symbol at the top of the browser > Click on Add to Home Screen.

Hope this helps!

Ormskirk_School
    Participant

Thanks Chris.

We have started using the hosted site through Safari but to be honest it was a lot simpler with YR7’s to use the app.

Tony

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

User Guide: Please download the user guide for instructions on how to join a group and participate in these discussion forums.