Trouble Shooting Student Login Issues

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chris Job 12 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Chris Job

Do you have a student who is having trouble logging in? Take these steps to see if you can resolve the issue.

1) What is the error message? When a student fails a login, there will be an error message which will state whether the account is locked or if the incorrect details are being used.

2) How do I unlock a Student account? Click on Users > Clear Locked Students. You will see a list of locked students, you can either unlock individually or clear all locks.

3) How do I check if a student is using the correct username and password? Click on Users > View Students > Search for Student > Click on the Passwords Tab to view the Username and Password.

4) I have followed the above steps but my student still cannot log in? Check that your student is using the correct website address for your school. Every school has a ukhosted site that is unique to them. If student’s are Google searching the website, it is likely that they are on another School’s site.

If you need further support, contact our Customer Service Team through Live Chat, Email support@renlearn.co.uk or call us on 0207 184 4000 and we will be happy to help!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

User Guide: Please download the user guide for instructions on how to join a group and participate in these discussion forums.