Renaissance Partner School Programme
“Our primary purpose is to accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social background, worldwide”
The Renaissance Partner School Programme supports schools who use Renaissance products and solutions to gain a complete understanding of each individual students’ needs in order to deliver a high-quality personalised learning experience. This allows teachers and educators to make informed teaching and learning decisions, plan effectively, and monitor progress over time. It also provides evidence of progression and attainment to Ofsted, governors, parents and carers.
Working together with Partner schools ensures that we deliver the greatest positive outcomes, but there is potential for schools to become invested in the Partnership, becoming advocates of our solutions.
Why become a Renaissance Partner School?
A growing number of schools are choosing to become a Renaissance Partner School in order to help deliver exceptional academic outcomes for both teachers and students worldwide.The Renaissance Partnership Programme ensures that we deliver the greatest positive outcomes for all our Partner Schools, other schools and their students.
Schools have the opportunity to join our already established network of partners, share experiences and insights, and learn from experienced users of Renaissance products. Becoming a Renaissance Partner School often allows for a shared support of other schools in the surrounding area, and therefore developing a good understanding and practice of Renaissance products and solutions that contribute to raising educational standards.
We invite you to join this network to share experiences and learn from others and support schools in your area to develop a good understanding and develop best practice that can contribute to raising education standards. You can work with us to support the delivery of events and workshops, provide case studies and testimonials, and contribute to research and development Renaissance depending on the level of support you are able to provide.
Our commitment to you as a Renaissance Partner School:
- Contribute to research and development at Renaissance. Help inform our future direction by contributing to product forums, panel discussions and other development opportunities.
- Preferential terms for your future product purchases. Partner Schools can benefit from exclusive offers when renewing or taking additional Renaissance products.
- Advance notice and priority booking for Renaissance events. Be among the first schools to hear about, and book on, customer events.
- Promoting your Partner School status. Partner Schools will receive a host of items, including a plaque, certificate and logo for website and letterheads to identify their status. All Partner Schools will also be featured on the Renaissance website so that they may be approached by other schools.
Your commitment to us as a Renaissance Partner School:
- To help spread the word about Renaissance and Renaissance products. Willingness to share your school’s experiences and successes – including but not limited to, case studies, blog posts, videos, podcasts, at events and in media interviews.
- To help show Renaissance products in action through photos and videos. Allow Renaissance to take photographs and/or film of (or provide us with recent examples) Renaissance products in action at your schools (with prior arrangement and consent).
- To help host Renaissance events. Where appropriate, Partner Schools will be invited to host Renaissance organised and supported events.
How to take part:
To nominate your school, please complete the form and state your reasoning for choosing to become a Renaissance Partner School.
You will then be sent the Renaissance Partner School Agreement. Please sign and email back to email@example.com. Your application will be reviewed by our team who will then contact you in due course.
Register your interest in becoming a Renaissance Partner School: