Unlimited access for just 50p per student, per month
During these unprecedented times, we want to support schools and trusts in providing students with
uninterrupted access to our full suite of tried-and-tested practice and assessment solutions, and have created the
Continual Learning and Assessment Solution (CLAS) for MATs.
Freedom, flexibility and certainty
CLAS includes access to all current and future Renaissance products and solutions, including Accelerated Reader, myON and Star Assessments – and support from our implementation specialists – for a monthly fee.
CLAS offers every student remote access to:
- myON with full core collection of enhanced digital books and homeworking tools
- myON News daily articles in 3 languages
- Renaissance Star Assessments for Reading, Maths and Early Literacy
- Renaissance Accelerated Maths personalised maths practice
- Renaissance Accelerated Reader personalised reading practice and AR Bookguide
- Renaissance’s Data Integration (RDI) Services powered by Wonde and Assembly
- Renaissance MathsFacts in a Flash builds automaticity in essential maths facts
“Because of AR and Star, we’re able to accurately track the progress that each pupil is making with reading comprehension.”
CLAS for MATs: How it works
- Continual Learning and Assessment Solution, known as CLAS for MATs, is a solution for school trusts to enable their pupils to continue learning at home during the period of the school closures due to COVID-19.
- What’s included? CLAS for MATs includes access to all Renaissance’s current products (Accelerated Reader, Accelerated Maths, Star Early Literacy, Star Reading, Star Maths, myON with full access to all core myON UK and US book collections, myON News, Maths Facts in a Flash, UK Bookguide, Renaissance-U and RDI) plus you will get priority access to any new products we launch, including our new MAT analytics insights package.
- Charges: 50p (ex VAT) per pupil per month applied to all pupils in a Trust. It is not possible to take the solution for only certain Academies or year groups (this can exclude PRUs and Special Schools within a Trust if required). There is a minimum monthly charge of £600 (ex VAT) per month equating to 1,200 pupils. If your Trust has fewer than 1,200 pupils please call us.
- Support included: Your monthly subscription includes access to our CLAS for MATs support package. This is provided through our online dedicated CLAS for MATs hub where you can access online support materials, videos and webinars, plus examples of how other Trusts have used our CLAS for MAT solution to support learning at home for pupils. Professional Development Packages are also available at our usual rates, if you need further support for your staff.
- Invoicing arrangements: You will be invoiced monthly on the 1st of the month in advance. If your access to the solution starts mid-month then we will pro rata monthly charge for the proportion of the initial part month. Our usual terms and conditions apply.
- Availability: CLAS for MATs will be available for monthly subscriptions until 31st August. We will review this end date based on the situation regarding school closures and COVID-19.
- End of access CLAS for MATs solution: The last day of service for CLAS for MATs will be 31st August.
- Setting up CLAS for MATs in your Trust: for ease of set up we recommend that where possible you import your pupil data using a Wonde/RDI interface but support will be provided for MATs to enter their pupil data in other ways if required.
- The minimum commitment is 1 calendar month. We need 2 clear weeks’ notice in writing, if you wish to leave the solution. If you wish to leave the solution please contact us on 020 7184 4000 and we can advise you of next steps, your subscription will terminate on the last day of the month.
- How it works for existing customers: If your renewal date, for your existing products, is on or before 1st September 2020, then we request that you confirm your renewal before starting CLAS for MATs. You will be able to suspend the remaining months of your existing product licences for the time that you have an active CLAS for MATs monthly subscription. Your current products will be automatically reactivated at the end of CLAS for MATs subscription with the balance of your current product subscriptions.
- Continuing access to your Trust’s data: School Trusts can access and download the data in the solution at any time, using the export feature in the Renaissance Place to obtain a csv file. CLAS for MAT customers who move to other Renaissance products after CLAS for MATs access ends, will have continuing access to their CLAS for MATs data through their ongoing product access.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Please complete the form below to request more information about Renaissance products and how we support Multi-Academy Trusts.
Tell me more about CLAS (Continual Learning and Assessment Solution
For more information about CLAS, please complete the form below: