Customer Complaints Policy Summary
The company is dedicated to providing excellent customer support and maintaining healthy customer relationships. We have a Complaints Policy to ensure all complaints are handled fairly, efficiently and effectively. As a customer, you are entitled to make a complaint to us. The following outlines our policy and procedures for handling verbal and written complaints.
We want to resolve your complaints as soon as possible. Please email our customer support team ([email protected]), and we’ll do our best to fix any problems you may have with our service as soon as possible.
• To provide an efficient, fair and structured mechanism for handling complaints.
• To provide our customers with access to the complaints handling process.
• To keep customers informed about the progress of their complaint(s) and the expected timeframe for resolution.
• To review our complaints quarterly to improve our standard of customer service.
Handling Your Complaint:
• Upon receiving a complaint, we will acknowledge your matter via telephone or in writing via email within two business days.
• We will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint, proposed actions and the expected timeframe for resolution.
• We aim to resolve complaints in a timely manner, and we will generally resolve a matter within 30 calendar days.
• Complex complaints may take longer than 30 calendar days to resolve. In these cases, we will regularly update you on the progress and likely timeframe for resolution.
• We will advise you of the outcome of your complaint. We will advise you in writing where you requested us to do so.
• Under our contract, the Company does not offer refunds for complaints.
If you have a complaint regarding any aspect of your account or dealings with Renaissance Learning UK Ltd, we urge you to email ([email protected]) in first instance. We aim to resolve most enquiries or complaints during your first contact with us.
You can also make a complaint by using any of the contact methods on our website, or please ask us if there is any other method you would like to use to send a complaint to us.
Our Customer Support management oversees complaints made to the company. After a complaint is made, if it is not immediately resolved, we may need to investigate it. This process may take two business days or longer (in which case we will update you with an expected timeframe).
If you are not satisfied with the response sent to you, you may ask Customer Support Management to escalate your complaint to Senior Management directly. If so, we will try to make a senior management representative available to address the complaint as soon as possible).
When your complaint is resolved, we will confirm this with you within ten business days.