We’ve received your registration
Thank you for registering for the free summer myON access. Login details will be sent to the email you registered with before the end of your school year, and access will remain available until the end of the first week of the 2022-23 school year. If you are a parent or student, please speak to your school about access. In the meantime, if you have any further enquiries please do not hesitate to call +44 (0)20 7184 4000 or email email@example.com
To re-cap, registration for free access access to myON during the summer holidays includes:
- The ‘Core Collection’ of over 6,000 fiction and non-fiction myON books suitable for Primary and Secondary aged pupils
- Either the ‘Sweet Cherry’, ‘Cranachan’, ‘Firefly’ or ‘O’Brien Press’ publisher pack, depending on your location (more information on all available Publisher Packs can be found here)
- Five daily myON News articles written by professional journalists and reviewed by child psychologists for age appropriateness
- Certificates of Participation for those reading at least 20 books over the free access period, and the chance to win spot prizes!
Free access to our myON engagement kit this summer
Gain free access to our myON engagement kit and download a range of activities and resources for your children this summer. Encourage your children to get creative with numerous downloadable resources from posters, to flyer templates and letters alongside their favorite books.
Learn how to beat the ‘Summer Slide’ with Renaissance solutions by joining a Free Webinar!
Renaissance products can help keep reading momentum going over the summer break. In this session, our expert trainers will show you how to track what your students are reading at home, setting up your own myON summer reading challenge and use Accelerated Reader to continue quizzing – as well as tips on how best to utilise your local public library for students to find books within their ZPD.
Multiple dates and times available.
If you would like to upgrade to full, premium access to myON for your school, you will also benefit from:
- The ability to create new and access existing myON Projects
- Links to Star Reading and Accelerated Reader quizzes to help personalise the reading experience for every student
- Detailed reporting
- Homework tools
“Today, 46 students read 113 books, 2,186 pages and 185, 315 words on myON, proving how phenomenal you all are! #keepreading” – Twitter user
Please complete the form below to request more information about upgrading to full myON.