Home Page & Setup
Last updated July 12, 2019
Announcement: Changes to data in your Management Information System (MIS) can now automatically update in your Renaissance software
With Renaissance’s Data Integration (RDI) Services (powered by Wonde), you no longer have to duplicate efforts by managing the same information in two separate databases. Our Data Executives will help determine the best form of data integration for your school.
- How does it work?
You no longer have to enter the same information in two different places! This also includes your classes and staff enrolment as student and teacher information is automatically uploaded on your Renaissance site. This minimises your initial start-up time each year! A newly added students in your MIS will become available in Renaissance once the data integration has been processed. That student will then be enrolled into the appropriate class. RDI provides unmatched flexibility for ease of program use and synchronises nightly.
- How do I get started?
To learn more, call us on +44 (0)20 7184 4000 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the buttons below for details of more new and upcoming changes:
Professional Development >>
- New course suite to help teachers learn features that are consistent across products
- An updated and easier-to-navigate structure within the Course Suites
- A content locator tool
- New Accelerated Teacher Content: Personalised Learning, Effective Reading Conferences
- New Coaching Model to make your own data coaching sessions even more personalised to intended outcomes
Introducing Smart Smart >>
- Included with purchase for all customers
- Access training videos, tutorials and materials to help staff get started successfully with their Renaissance products – simply click on the tile from your Renaissance Home site (formerly known as Renaissance Place).
Renaissance Smart Start Product Training
Introducing Virtual Learning >>
Coming Soon: Virtual Onsite Training is a cutting edge way to deepen your knowledge of Renaissance products to achieve intended outcomes. This training emulates an in-person experience, and they fit into your schedule without disrupting the school day.
- Interactive training on a variety of topics for up to 30 attendees to effectively implement Renaissance solutions
- A personalised experience with content delivered by one of our experts
- A 90-minute session for one topic
- A 3-hour session for two topics
Virtual Learning provides: