Meet your learning data expertRenaissance is the leader in assessment and practice software. Renaissance helps educators like you ensure that all students reach their full potential. When using Renaissance, you will understand where your students are currently at in the state learning progression, what they need to learn next, and have access to instruction and practice tools to get them to the next level.
Renaissance at a glance
- More than 52,000 schools worldwide
- Over one-third of all schools in the US
- Over 5,500 schools in the UK
- Over 96 countries worldwide
Magic Inside. Metrics Included.®. When a student finds that “just-right” read, magic happens and a love of reading is born. Give students more opportunities to discover their next great read with a vast collection of fiction, nonfiction, and news. Rich metrics provide teachers with the insights to transform that magic into amazing growth.
- Choose: Thousands of popular, authentic digital books from award-winning publishers, plus timely and relevant news articles, give students abundant choice.
- Engage: Personalized reading recommendations, rich multimedia including audio, and built-in close-reading tools foster deep reading engagement.
- Learn: Literacy tools and projects centered around reading and writing skills help teachers enrich the curriculum and integrate literacy into the content areas.
- Grow: Real-time data around students’ reading activities help you boost motivation, strengthen differentiated instruction, and celebrate achievements!
We showed a few principals a fraction of what they could do. There was no pushback—they were amazed that all of this data could be at their fingertips.
Michael Flanagan, Assistant Superintendent, The Diocese of Madison
The one constant during all this change has been our Star Assessments. It’s the only assessment tool that enables critical year-to-year comparisons and accurate measurement against academic-peer growth.
Sherrilynn Bair, Curriculum Director, Snake River School District
As interventionists, we need to be clear on how long, and at what level, a child remains in intervention. In order to know these things, we must progress monitor on a regular, scheduled basis. Not many products online offer schools a chance to do this as easily as Star Assessments.