What is myON?
myON by Renaissance is a student-centred, personalised literacy platform that offers every student unlimited access to an enhanced digital library. Combined with a suite of literacy and homework tools, it’s an incredible standalone product as well as working in harmony with Star Reading and Accelerated Reader.
Welsh Language books now available! Mae llyfrau Cymraeg gyda sain bellach ar gael!
UK publisher packs from Badger, Cranachan, Firefly, Sweet Cherry and others also available!
- Access up to 7,000 enhanced digital books
- Listen along with audio support
- Primary & Secondary packs from Badger Learning! 102 exciting books available, all are Accelerated Reader-quizzed!
- Available 24/7
- Access online and offline
- Free companion mobile apps available for iPad, Android tablets, Chromebooks & Kindle Fire HD
- Ability to match students with the right book at the right reading level, based on their interests
Close reading tools including:
- A built-in dictionary
- Highlighters, sticky notes,
- Literacy emojis, graphic organisers, projects and much more
Reading supports & writing tools:
- Scaffolds for early, emergent and transitional readers
- Professionally recorded audio
- Essay writer, checklists and peer review features
- Create and assign individual, group or whole class projects
- Build your own projects, or access projects by other teachers
Introducing the myON ‘Read Aloud’ recording feature
Using the myON App on an iPad or Android tablet device
Learn more on how to use and access the myON App on an iPad or tablet device
Whole Class Reading
myON, together with Accelerated Reader, is the perfect tool to support whole class reading – an effective way of building reading skills and confidence.
Authentic reporting on timely topics and current events
Renaissance myON News, powered by News-o-Matic, delivers age-appropriate digital news articles for students, reporting on timely topics and current events.
Articles include: engaging multimedia – video, slideshows and photo galleries – to help students better understand the news. Subjects cover everything from space science and endangered species to football and fashion, engaging even the most reluctant reader.
Five daily news articles, written by professional journalists and reviewed by a child psychologist for age-appropriateness, are delivered 52 weeks a year.
- Maps show where news events are occurring relative to the reader.
- Audio support is available.
- Other fun and interactive tools to enrich and interact with the reading experience.
“myON was only launched 48 hours ago and already we can see the impact – particularly on our boys and disadvantaged pupils. In just two days, my class alone have read over 320 books and spent upwards of 47 hours of reading combined! myON is taking our journey to the next level!”
Chelsea Sandbrook, Assistant Headteacher, Manor Leas Junior Academy
*Price based on British-English core package and US-English additional package. Minimum purchases apply. Price only applies to schools within the UK & Ireland
Please complete the form below to request more information about Renaissance products.
Book a free online demonstration
Please use the form below to arrange an online demonstration of myON or any Renaissance product from a member of our team. The demonstration will last approximately 30 minutes, and there will be an opportunity to discuss any questions you may.
Tell me more about myON by Renaissance
For all things myON, simply complete this form and we’ll be in touch!