Renaissance Partner School Programme
The Renaissance Partner School Programme supports schools who use Renaissance products and solutions to gain a complete understanding of each individual students’ needs in order to deliver a high-quality personalised learning experience. This allows teachers and educators to make informed teaching and learning decisions, plan effectively, and monitor progress over time.
Our commitment to you as a Renaissance Partner School:
- Contribute to research and development at Renaissance. Help inform our future direction by contributing to product forums, panel discussions and other development opportunities.
- Preferential terms for your future product purchases. Partner Schools can benefit from exclusive offers when renewing or taking additional Renaissance products.
- Advance notice and priority booking for Renaissance events. Be among the first schools to hear about, and book on, customer events.
- Promoting your Partner School status. Partner Schools will receive a host of items, including a plaque, certificate and logo for website and letterheads to identify their status. All Partner Schools will also be featured on the Renaissance website so that they may be approached by other schools.
Your commitment to us as a Renaissance Partner School:
- To help spread the word about Renaissance and Renaissance products. Willingness to share your school’s experiences and successes – including but not limited to, case studies, blog posts, videos, podcasts, at events and in media interviews.
- To help show Renaissance products in action through photos and videos. Allow Renaissance to take photographs and/or film of (or provide us with recent examples) Renaissance products in action at your schools (with prior arrangement and consent).
- To help host Renaissance events. Where appropriate, Partner Schools will be invited to host Renaissance organised and supported events.
How to take part:
To nominate your school, please complete the form and state your reasoning for choosing to become a Renaissance Partner School.
You will then be sent the Renaissance Partner School Agreement. Please sign and email back to [email protected]. Your application will be reviewed by our team who will then contact you in due course.
Register your interest in becoming a Renaissance Partner School: