Welcome to Renaissance Smart Start™
Explore introductory videos and resources to help you master basic navigation and essential best practices for our Assessment and Reading products. Simply click on a course, view the topics, and start your implementation.
- (Tutorial) A look inside an AR classroom
- (PDF) Getting started with independent reading practice checklist
- (Tutorial) Planning daily reading practice
- (PDF) Getting ready for reading practice checklist
- (PDF) First steps for differentiation checklist
- (PDF) Connect students with the right books checklist
- (Tutorial) Set an average percent correct target
- (PDF) Tips for setting and monitoring targets
- (PDF) Use data to monitor progress checklist
- (Tutorial) Identifying and diagnosing problems
Welcome to Renaissance Accelerated Reader
Getting Ready for Reading Practice
First Steps for Differentiation
Connect Students with the Right Books
Accelerate Growth with Individualised Goals
Use Data to Monitor Progress
Your Smart Start is complete – now what?
Smart Start contains sample of videos and activities from Renaissance University (Renaissance-U) professional development courses. Renaissance-U is designed to give you professional learning that combines self-directed online content alongside sessions with an expert data coach to engage you in ongoing, job-embedded professional development that will improve your instruction and help your students grow.
Contact us to find out more about Renaissance-U and other professional development support that is available.