Explore a whole new world of reading with myON
Getting lost in a book is a joy every child should experience because the more they read for pleasure, the more likely they are to progress in vocabulary, spelling, and other key literacy skills.
myON by Renaissance gives students the opportunity to explore a whole new world of reading in school or at home, with up to 6,000 digital books on myON, including primary and secondary book packs that link to the national curriculum.
Free downloadable posters!
To help encourage students to explore a whole new world of reading with myON, we’ve created 4 new colourful posters which are available to download for free today! Just complete your details in the form, and you’ll be redirected to a separate page where you can choose which poster(s) to download.
Just fill in the form below with your details and you’ll be redirected to a separate page where you can choose which poster(s) to download.
- Access up to 7,000 enhanced digital books
- Listen along with audio support
- Primary & Secondary packs from Badger Learning! 102 exciting books available, all are Accelerated Reader-quizzed!
- Available 24/7
- Access online and offline
- Free companion mobile apps available for iPad, Android tablets, Chromebooks & Kindle Fire HD
- Ability to match students with the right book at the right reading level, based on their interests
Close reading tools including:
- A built-in dictionary
- Highlighters, sticky notes,
- Literacy emojis, graphic organisers, projects and much more
Reading supports & writing tools:
- Scaffolds for early, emergent and transitional readers
- Professionally recorded audio
- Essay writer, checklists and peer review features
- Create and assign individual, group or whole class projects
- Build your own projects, or access projects by other teachers
Tell me more about myON by Renaissance
For all things myON, simply complete this form and we’ll be in touch!
“myON was only launched 48 hours ago and already we can see the impact – particularly on our boys and disadvantaged pupils. In just two days, my class alone have read over 320 books and spent upwards of 47 hours of reading combined! myON is taking our journey to the next level!”