Welcome to the Customers section of our website
This is your one-stop-shop to hear the latest news about our products and to find out more about using our programmes.
Download the monthly quiz list and read more quizzing news.
Browse training literature and watch video tutorials for Accelerated Reader, Accelerated Maths, myON and Star.
Request posters, print certificates and browse a range of other resources.
See your name on the Honour Roll and apply for Master Class status.
Set up your Renaissance Place site for the new school year.
- Focus your efforts: part five of an assessment plan for back-to-school 2020
- Consider the whole child: part four of an assessment plan for back-to-school 2020
- NEWS RELEASE: Consistent communication is the biggest challenge of staggered school return, say teachers and school leaders
Browse our range of incentives to motivate your students to success with Accelerated Reader.
From webinars and workshops to exhibitions and more - we host free customer events across the country, throughout the year.
The Renaissance Partner Schools programme is a formal network for schools to share experiences, insights and learn from experienced users of Renaissance products.
Recognition and professional services
We offer a range of professional services and training to help you take your implementation to the next level:
- On-site coaching days
- Data coaching
Based on careful consideration of your needs, we’ll recommend a plan of services that can be delivered face-to-face, voice-to-voice, or a mix.
Receive a FREE National Book Token worth 20GBP when you recommend Renaissance products to another school!
If that school goes on to become a customer, you will receive a further National Book Token worth 30GBP.
The Honour Roll celebrates the successful implementation of Accelerated Reader and Accelerated Maths in classrooms and schools using the programmes.
Criteria for 2018/19
- Master Class for meeting the criteria for a class or tutor group.
- Master School & Master Project Manager for meeting the criteria for 50% of classes.