“The RSP has given the school clear targets to aspire to, that are meaningful and linked clearly to student progress. I am able to provide timely support where needed.” Caroline Starling, Leader of English at Wellacre Academy.
Renaissance School Partnership
Renaissance School Partnership is a professional services programme that empowers educators to use relevant data to identify, monitor and accelerate the academic achievement of every student.
Using Renaissance Learning programmes and proven Classroom Best Practices, teachers are supported to monitor and develop their students’ literacy and numeracy skills.
Renaissance School Partnership Programme utilises the very best of Renaissance Learning products and works with the school to embed best practices for all teachers and students every day. The programme has a multi-faceted approach and can be tailored to meet the school’s expectations and needs.
What the programme includes:
- A dedicated Programme Manager, who will work directly with the school’s leadership team and Accelerated Reader (AR) core team.
- A detailed and individualised programme schedule that will be drawn up with the school’s AR core team to help support them in the implementation of the programme; targets will be set and mutually agreed upon.
- Extensive training that will be provided for the core project team so that they have an implicit understanding of best practices and data analysis. The core project team will then train relevant members of staff with the support of the Programme Manager.
- Seven onsite consulting days – each day will be tailored according to the school’s needs and can range from training and support to lesson observations and meetings with the core team to review the data.
- Unlimited remote training sessions, phone and email support from the Programme Manager as required.
- Remote monitoring of AR implementation – data will be collated and tracked weekly and sent directly to the senior leadership team and AR core team.
- Detailed half termly reports, which will also be sent to the senior leadership team and AR core team.
- Help with the creation of a reading culture that develops a genuine enthusiasm for books.
- Customisable resources.
- Book analysis to ensure your stock reflects your student’s needs.
To register interest and obtain more information about becoming part of this programme, and arrange a consultation, please contact us on 020 7184 4040.
Thanks to the comprehensive support and training from Renaissance Learning we have been able to develop and implement teaching strategies in combination with structural changes that are already yielding positive results.
Deputy Principal, Oasis Academy Hadley