Renaissance School Partnership is a professional services programme that empowers educators to use relevant data to identify, monitor and accelerate the academic achievement of every student.
Using Renaissance Learning programmes and proven Classroom Best Practices, teachers are supported to monitor and develop their students’ literacy and numeracy skills.
Renaissance School Partnership Programme utilises the very best of Renaissance Learning products and works with the school to embed Best Practices for all teachers and students every day. The programme has a multi-pronged approach and can be tailored to meet the school’s expectations and needs.
The following are the key aspects that the programme covers:
- A Renaissance Learning Programme Manager will work with the school’s SLT to develop a strategy for introducing and sustaining success.
- The Programme Manager will deliver onsite professional development for all staff, provide regular consultation with teachers and leadership teams, clear consensus on measurable targets for each teacher and student, and access to progress data for all involved.
- Through regular consultation with the school, the Programme Manager will provide on-going monitoring and support of the implementation strategy through on-going training, observations and data analysis, giving practical guidance on techniques and proven Best Practices to help maximise results.
- The Programme Manager tracks weekly progress and provides detailed analysis at the end of every half term directly to the leadership team.
Memorandum of services offered:
- Dedicated Programme Manager who works directly with the school’s leadership team and AR coordinator.
- An individualised programme schedule that will be drawn up with the school’s AR project team to help support them in the implementation of the programme; targets will be set and mutually agreed upon.
- Training will be provided for the core project team so that they have an implicit understanding of best practices and data analysis. The core project team will then train relevant members of staff with the support of the Programme Manager.
- 7 onsite training/support days – each day will be tailored according to the school’s needs and can range from training and support to lesson observations etc.
- Unlimited remote training sessions as required, phone and email support from the Programme Manager.
- Remote monitoring of AR implementation – data will be collated and tracked weekly and sent directly to the senior leadership team and AR coordinator.
- Detailed half termly reports
Learn more about the academic success Oasis Academy Hadley is achieving as a result of their partnership with Renaissance Learning.
For more information, please email us at: email@example.com